Visiting Nana in Atlanta/Going to Nana's cabin to see Mammaw and Pawpaw!
Right after Thanksgiving, we got a special treat. We got to go visit Nana! We always have a wonderful time getting to see Nana and all the fun adventures of the big city but this year was extra special. We got to go up to Nana's cabin in the mountains a few hours north of Atlanta and meet up with Mammaw, Pawpaw, Robert and Angela. This was Kate's first time to get to meet them all. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather or better company. Braid and Kate loved them all. We went for hikes, saw turkeys and deer, and had great meals.
We then headed back to Decatur for some fun adventures to the Aquarium, the Varsity, and the library. Both of the girls loved the Aquarium. We got to see a dolphin show, touch stingrays and see lots of amazing animals and fish. This is an amazing place to visit for all ages. I couldn't believe how much Kate enjoyed it all and Braid was the perfect age to really enjoy it all. I can see us visiting again when they are older as well.
Now for our adventure to Brighton, England to visit Uncle Tyson, Aunt Cath and Cousin Vince. We had a great time. I'm going to just post pictures for now and maybe write later.
To conclude here are a few things about the girls.
- Weighs 31 lbs and is 36 inches tall.
- Loves to talk and makes everyday an adventure. She has quite the imagination.
- Loves to play with her baby dolls, pink bear, and kitchen.
- Curious George is her favorite thing to watch on T.T. (T.V.)
- Loves and adores Kate. They play together very well.
- Loves to help me around the house.
- Loves to run and she is really fast and can go a long distance.
- Wants to marry her Daddy.
- Sweet but very opinionated these days.
- A night owl but becoming a better morning person most days.
- Doesn't love breakfast and prefers to wait until 10 or so to eat anything at all. She does however ask for candy, fruit snacks and then asks for coffee when waking up every morning. Got to give it to her for not giving up after being denied these requests for the last 6 months.
- Has a new dance called I can do it all my by myself after being able to put on her own panties. It makes me laugh every time.
- Still loves everyone and everything with all her heart. I love this girl so much.
- Now weighs 22 lbs and is 29 inches tall.
- Can say Momma, Dada, Uh-Oh, Ball
- Has been crawling and pulling up all over the place for a few months now.
- Has two teeth on the bottom and two big teeth on the top.
- Loves to climb on chairs or cushions and is quite the dare devil when it comes to climbing.
- Still a Momma's girl.
- Refuses to take formula so she is now on whole milk. Loves cereal bars or any bread, grapes, yogurt, sweets but also eats her veggies and fruits.
- Currently fighting taking naps in her bed.
- A cuddle bug through and through.
- So sweet with a hint of ornery.
- A morning person; not a night owl.
- Wakes up hungry and eats a big breakfast.
- Loves to dance and gets super excited about it.
- Has a huge heart and the sweetest personality ever.
- Loves Braid and wants to do everything she does. They are the best of buds. I love when they hug each other which is every day but still gets me.
- She makes my heart melt and I can't get enough of her.