Kate turns 2...
We recently just celebrated Kate's birthday and I can't believe she is already 2. Each birthday for the girls, I make a cake that celebrates something they are currently fascinated with or their favorite thing at the moment. For Kate, it has been the love of hair. This has been a love of hers since she was born. If you are holding her, then she will be playing with your hair. She loves brushing hair and playing with her own. She was especially proud that her own hair could be put in pig tails. So the cake was of a little girl with a pony tail. They definitely are not professional but I do the best that I can. This one turned out pretty cute. We had a few friends and family over to the house for cake and ice cream then we opened presents. Then it was off to outside to swing and play with the kittens.
A few little things about Kate...
1. She is an affectionate person and friendly with most people.
2. She is a complete goofball and loves to be silly.
3. She talks very well for her age with a pretty big vocabulary.
4. She loves to play with Braid and adores her but refuses to be told what to do or how to do it.
5. If she is pushed to her limit or just slightly annoyed by her sister, she will pinch you (very hard).
6. She isn't a picky eater but still does not like potatoes in any shape or form. She loves sweets, yogurt, most fruits and vegetables.
7. She has gotten much faster and become a little bit a of dare devil when it comes to climbing and jumping off of things. I think her motto is currently, "I can do anything you can do."
8. When asked if she is excited about her baby sister, she used to say No, it has now changed to Yes, but followed with a I don't know what I am going to do when she gets here. (This will be a rude awakening most likely)
9. She loves babydolls and plays with them the most.
10. She loves to go to class at church and loves to sing songs (usually a little behind but this does not phase her one bit).
We love you Kate. You make everyday fun and your hugs, kisses and I love you to us all make us all feel so loved. Your joyful personality can make us all laugh and we wouldn't trade you for the world. Happy Birthday and we look forward to many more. Love Daddy, Momma, and Braid