Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Fun in the Mud

We are very thankful for the rain we have recently received. So excited that we decided to go all out and enjoy the precious mud it made. Our friend Seth, Jill, Natalie, and Autumn came to join us. I'll let the pictures do most of the explaining...













By the end, the girls were getting a little cold. Also, Bo and Seth decided it would be fun to jump off of the sprinkler into the water. The water was deep enough because of an old tailwater pit. I was just praying there wasn't some pipe in the water we couldn't see. We all had a blast except for Natalie. She was not a huge fan of not being able to see her feet under the water. I really can't blame her when I wore water boots the whole time.





1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much Braid looks like you did as a little girl. It's crazy! And I love that she is naked in the last picture :) hopefully we will see you guys soon if we can come in for Border Town Days!

    ReplyDelete